Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Effect of Hydrodynamic Pressure Processing on the Processing and Quality Characteristics of Moisture-Enhanced Pork Loins
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages S237–S244, May 2010
How to Cite
Bowker, B., Liu, M., Callahan, J. and Solomon, M. (2010), Effect of Hydrodynamic Pressure Processing on the Processing and Quality Characteristics of Moisture-Enhanced Pork Loins. Journal of Food Science, 75: S237–S244. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01581.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- MS 20090961 Submitted 9/29/2009, Accepted 2/1/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!