Drivers of Liking for Soy-Based Indian-Style Extruded Snack Foods Determined by U.S. and Indian Consumers
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages S292–S299, August 2010
How to Cite
Neely, E. A., Lee, Y. and Lee, S.-Y. (2010), Drivers of Liking for Soy-Based Indian-Style Extruded Snack Foods Determined by U.S. and Indian Consumers. Journal of Food Science, 75: S292–S299. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01672.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- MS 20090932 Submitted 9/21/2009, Accepted 4/15/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!