White and Green Teas (Camellia sinensis var. sinensis): Variation in Phenolic, Methylxanthine, and Antioxidant Profiles
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages C541–C548, August 2010
How to Cite
Unachukwu, U. J., Ahmed, S., Kavalier, A., Lyles, J. T. and Kennelly, E. J. (2010), White and Green Teas (Camellia sinensis var. sinensis): Variation in Phenolic, Methylxanthine, and Antioxidant Profiles. Journal of Food Science, 75: C541–C548. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01705.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- MS 20100234 Submitted 3/3/2010, Accepted 5/4/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!