Optimization of Hydrolysis Conditions for the Production of Antioxidant Peptides from Fish Gelatin Using Response Surface Methodology
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages C582–C587, August 2010
How to Cite
You, L., Regenstein, J. M. and Liu, R. H. (2010), Optimization of Hydrolysis Conditions for the Production of Antioxidant Peptides from Fish Gelatin Using Response Surface Methodology. Journal of Food Science, 75: C582–C587. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01707.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- MS 20100295 Submitted 3/19/2010, Accepted 5/12/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!