Germination Conditions Affect Selected Quality of Composite Wheat-Germinated Brown Rice Flour and Bread Formulations
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages S312–S318, August 2010
How to Cite
Charoenthaikij, P., Jangchud, K., Jangchud, A., Prinyawiwatkul, W. and Tungtrakul, P. (2010), Germination Conditions Affect Selected Quality of Composite Wheat-Germinated Brown Rice Flour and Bread Formulations. Journal of Food Science, 75: S312–S318. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01712.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- MS 20091144 Submitted 11/17/2009, Accepted 5/24/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!