Relating Instrumental Texture, Determined by Variable-Blade and Allo-Kramer Shear Attachments, to Sensory Analysis of Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss, Fillets
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 CSIRO Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages S365–S374, September 2010
How to Cite
Aussanasuwannakul, A., Kenney, P. B., Brannan, R. G., Slider, S. D., Salem, M. and Yao, J. (2010), Relating Instrumental Texture, Determined by Variable-Blade and Allo-Kramer Shear Attachments, to Sensory Analysis of Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss, Fillets. Journal of Food Science, 75: S365–S374. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01770.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
- MS 20100073 Submitted 1/21/2010, Accepted 6/20/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!