A Human Gastric Simulator (HGS) to Study Food Digestion in Human Stomach
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages E627–E635, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Kong, F. and Singh, R. P. (2010), A Human Gastric Simulator (HGS) to Study Food Digestion in Human Stomach. Journal of Food Science, 75: E627–E635. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01856.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- MS 20100524 Submitted 5/13/2010, Accepted 8/18/2010.
Vol. 76, Issue 5, viii, Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!