Changes in the Composition of the Bacterial Flora on Tray-Packaged Pork during Chilled Storage Analyzed by PCR-DGGE and Real-Time PCR
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages M27–M33, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Gao, F., Xu, X., Ye, K. and Zhou, G. (2011), Changes in the Composition of the Bacterial Flora on Tray-Packaged Pork during Chilled Storage Analyzed by PCR-DGGE and Real-Time PCR. Journal of Food Science, 76: M27–M33. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01879.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- MS 20100513 Submitted 5/11/2010, Accepted 9/1/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!