Essential Oils as Biopreservatives: Different Methods for the Technological Application in Lettuce Leaves
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages M34–M40, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Ponce, A., Roura, S. I. and Moreira, M. d. R. (2011), Essential Oils as Biopreservatives: Different Methods for the Technological Application in Lettuce Leaves. Journal of Food Science, 76: M34–M40. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01880.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- MS 20100556 Submitted 5/21/2010, Accepted 8/21/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!