Determining the Critical Relative Humidity at which the Glassy to Rubbery Transition Occurs in Polydextrose Using an Automatic Water Vapor Sorption Instrument
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E78–E89, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, X., Carter, B. P. and Schmidt, S. J. (2011), Determining the Critical Relative Humidity at which the Glassy to Rubbery Transition Occurs in Polydextrose Using an Automatic Water Vapor Sorption Instrument. Journal of Food Science, 76: E78–E89. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01884.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- MS 20100685 Submitted 6/18/2010, Accepted 9/2/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!