Edible Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) Extract Inhibits Melanosis in Kuruma Shrimp (Marsupenaeus japonicus)
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages C52–C58, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Encarnacion, A. B., Fagutao, F., Hirayama, J., Terayama, M., Hirono, I. and Ohshima, T. (2011), Edible Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) Extract Inhibits Melanosis in Kuruma Shrimp (Marsupenaeus japonicus). Journal of Food Science, 76: C52–C58. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01890.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- MS 20100607 Submitted 6/2/2010, Accepted 8/15/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!