Impact of a Pulsed Electric Field on Damage of Plant Tissues: Effects of Cell Size and Tissue Electrical Conductivity
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E90–E97, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Ben Ammar, J., Lanoisellé, J.-L., Lebovka, N.I., Van Hecke, E. and Vorobiev, E. (2011), Impact of a Pulsed Electric Field on Damage of Plant Tissues: Effects of Cell Size and Tissue Electrical Conductivity. Journal of Food Science, 76: E90–E97. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01893.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- MS 20100696 Submitted 06/22/2010, Accepted 09/08/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!