Rheology and Microstructure of Carrot and Tomato Emulsions as a Result of High-Pressure Homogenization Conditions
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E130–E140, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Lopez-Sanchez, P., Svelander, C., Bialek, L., Schumm, S. and Langton, M. (2011), Rheology and Microstructure of Carrot and Tomato Emulsions as a Result of High-Pressure Homogenization Conditions. Journal of Food Science, 76: E130–E140. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01894.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- MS 20100789 Submitted 7/14/2010, Accepted 9/11/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!