Retail Display Evaluation of Steaks from Select Beef Strip Loins Injected with a Brine Containing 1% Ammonium Hydroxide. Part 2: Cook Yield, Tenderness, and Sensory Attributes
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages S84–S88, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Parsons, A.N., VanOverbeke, D.L., Goad, C.L. and DeWitt, C.A. M. (2011), Retail Display Evaluation of Steaks from Select Beef Strip Loins Injected with a Brine Containing 1% Ammonium Hydroxide. Part 2: Cook Yield, Tenderness, and Sensory Attributes. Journal of Food Science, 76: S84–S88. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01903.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- MS 2010-0726 Submitted 06/28/2010, Accepted 09/16/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!