Antimicrobial Effectiveness of Bioactive Packaging Materials from Edible Chitosan and Casein Polymers: Assessment on Carrot, Cheese, and Salami
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages M54–M63, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Moreira, M. d. R., Pereda, M., Marcovich, N. E. and Roura, S. I. (2011), Antimicrobial Effectiveness of Bioactive Packaging Materials from Edible Chitosan and Casein Polymers: Assessment on Carrot, Cheese, and Salami. Journal of Food Science, 76: M54–M63. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01910.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- MS 20100610 Submitted 6/2/2010, Accepted 9/30/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!