Paper nr. FSR08-20 of the Journal Series of the Dept. of Food Science, NC State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624. Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Detection of Volatile Spoilage Metabolites in Fermented Cucumbers Using Nontargeted, Comprehensive 2-Dimensional Gas Chromatography-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GC×GC-TOFMS)
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages C168–C177, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Johanningsmeier, S. D. and McFeeters, R. F. (2011), Detection of Volatile Spoilage Metabolites in Fermented Cucumbers Using Nontargeted, Comprehensive 2-Dimensional Gas Chromatography-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GC×GC-TOFMS). Journal of Food Science, 76: C168–C177. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01918.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- MS 20100979 Submitted 8/31/2010, Accepted 9/29/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!