Paper nr FSR-09-36 of the Journal Series of the Dept. of Food, Bioprocessing, and Nutrition Sciences, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624, U.S.A.
A Review of Experimental and Modeling Techniques to Determine Properties of Biopolymer-Based Nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E2–E14, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, P., Sandeep, K.P., Alavi, S. and Truong, V.D. (2011), A Review of Experimental and Modeling Techniques to Determine Properties of Biopolymer-Based Nanocomposites. Journal of Food Science, 76: E2–E14. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01919.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- MS 20091112 Submitted 11/6/2009, Accepted 10/5/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!