Control of Listeria Monocytogenes on Cold-Smoked Salmon Using Chitosan-Based Antimicrobial Coatings and Films
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages M22–M26, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Neetoo, H. and Chen, H. (2011), Control of Listeria Monocytogenes on Cold-Smoked Salmon Using Chitosan-Based Antimicrobial Coatings and Films. Journal of Food Science, 76: M22–M26. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01925.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- MS 20100509 Submitted 5/10/2010, Accepted 9/30/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!