Antioxidant Activity, Total Phenolics Content, Anthocyanin, and Color Stability of Isotonic Model Beverages Colored with Andes Berry (Rubus glaucus Benth) Anthocyanin Powder
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages S26–S34, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Estupiñan, D.C., Schwartz, S.J. and Garzón, G.A. (2011), Antioxidant Activity, Total Phenolics Content, Anthocyanin, and Color Stability of Isotonic Model Beverages Colored with Andes Berry (Rubus glaucus Benth) Anthocyanin Powder. Journal of Food Science, 76: S26–S34. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01935.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- MS 20100407 Submitted 4/14/2010, Accepted 9/29/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!