Effects of Nutritional and Environmental Conditions on Salmonella sp. Biofilm Formation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages M12–M16, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Speranza, B., Corbo, M. R. and Sinigaglia, M. (2011), Effects of Nutritional and Environmental Conditions on Salmonella sp. Biofilm Formation. Journal of Food Science, 76: M12–M16. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01936.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- MS 20100474 Submitted 4/30/2010, Accepted 10/8/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!