Application of Solid Phase-Microextraction (SPME) and Electronic Nose Techniques to Differentiate Volatiles of Sesame Oils Prepared with Diverse Roasting Conditions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages C80–C88, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Park, M. H., Jeong, M. K., Yeo, J., Son, H.-J., Lim, C.-L., Hong, E. J., Noh, B.-S. and Lee, J. (2011), Application of Solid Phase-Microextraction (SPME) and Electronic Nose Techniques to Differentiate Volatiles of Sesame Oils Prepared with Diverse Roasting Conditions. Journal of Food Science, 76: C80–C88. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01954.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- MS 20100719 Submitted 6/26/2010, Accepted 9/12/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!