Rested and Stressed Farmed Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua) Chilled in Ice or Slurry and Effects on Quality
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages S89–S100, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Digre, H., Erikson, U., Aursand, I. G., Gallart-Jornet, L., Misimi, E. and Rustad, T. (2011), Rested and Stressed Farmed Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua) Chilled in Ice or Slurry and Effects on Quality. Journal of Food Science, 76: S89–S100. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01956.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- MS 20100759 Submitted 7/6/2010, Accepted 10/16/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!