Toxin Genes Profiles and Toxin Production Ability of Bacillus cereus Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages T25–T29, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-B., Kim, J.-M., Cho, S.-H., Oh, H.-S., Choi, N. J. and Oh, D.-H. (2011), Toxin Genes Profiles and Toxin Production Ability of Bacillus cereus Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples. Journal of Food Science, 76: T25–T29. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01958.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- MS 20100810 Submitted 7/20/2010, Accepted 10/18/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!