Influence of Biopolymer Emulsifier Type on Formation and Stability of Rice Bran Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Whey Protein, Gum Arabic, and Modified Starch
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E165–E172, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Charoen, R., Jangchud, A., Jangchud, K., Harnsilawat, T., Naivikul, O. and McClements, D. J. (2011), Influence of Biopolymer Emulsifier Type on Formation and Stability of Rice Bran Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Whey Protein, Gum Arabic, and Modified Starch. Journal of Food Science, 76: E165–E172. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01959.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- MS 20100891 Submitted 8/5/2010, Accepted 10/19/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!