Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Sweetpotato Starch-Based Edible Film Containing Origanum (Thymus capitatus) Oil
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages C178–C184, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Ehivet, F. E., Min, B., Park, M.-K. and Oh, J.-H. (2011), Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Sweetpotato Starch-Based Edible Film Containing Origanum (Thymus capitatus) Oil. Journal of Food Science, 76: C178–C184. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01961.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- MS 20100987 Submitted 8/2/2010, Accepted 10/13/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!