Use of Ramping and Equilibrium Water Vapor Sorption Methods to Determine the Critical Relative Humidity at which the Glassy to Rubbery Transition Occurs in Polydextrose
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages E149–E157, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Li, Q. E. and Schmidt, S. J. (2011), Use of Ramping and Equilibrium Water Vapor Sorption Methods to Determine the Critical Relative Humidity at which the Glassy to Rubbery Transition Occurs in Polydextrose. Journal of Food Science, 76: E149–E157. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01968.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- MS 20100841 Submitted 7/26/2010, Accepted 10/26/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!