Poly (DL-lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) Nanoparticles with Entrapped trans-Cinnamaldehyde and Eugenol for Antimicrobial Delivery Applications
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages N16–N24, March 2011
How to Cite
Gomes, C., Moreira, R. G. and Castell-Perez, E. (2011), Poly (DL-lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) Nanoparticles with Entrapped trans-Cinnamaldehyde and Eugenol for Antimicrobial Delivery Applications. Journal of Food Science, 76: N16–N24. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01985.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- MS 20100971 Submitted 8/27/2010, Accepted 11/1/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!