Effect of Salicylic Acid Treatment on Postharvest Quality, Antioxidant Activities, and Free Polyamines of Asparagus
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages S126–S132, March 2011
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Liu, Z., Su, Y., Liu, D. and Ye, X. (2011), Effect of Salicylic Acid Treatment on Postharvest Quality, Antioxidant Activities, and Free Polyamines of Asparagus. Journal of Food Science, 76: S126–S132. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01987.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- MS 20100225 Submitted 3/3/2010, Accepted 10/1/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!