Behavior of Flavonols and Carotenoids of Minimally Processed Kale Leaves during Storage in Passive Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages H31–H37, March 2011
How to Cite
Kobori, C.N., Huber, L.S., Sarantópoulos, C.I.G.L. and Rodriguez-Amaya, D.B. (2011), Behavior of Flavonols and Carotenoids of Minimally Processed Kale Leaves during Storage in Passive Modified Atmosphere Packaging. Journal of Food Science, 76: H31–H37. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01988.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- MS 20100305 Submitted 3/22/2010, Accepted 10/6/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!