Influence of the Process, Season, and Origin on Volatile Composition and Antioxidant Activity of Juniperus phoenicea L. Leaves Essential Oils
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages C224–C230, March 2011
How to Cite
Ennajar, M., Afloulous, S., Romdhane, M., Ibrahim, H., Cazaux, S., Abderraba, M., Raies, A. and Bouajila, J. (2011), Influence of the Process, Season, and Origin on Volatile Composition and Antioxidant Activity of Juniperus phoenicea L. Leaves Essential Oils. Journal of Food Science, 76: C224–C230. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01995.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- MS20100778 Submitted 7/11/2010, Accepted 11/5/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!