Physical and Antibacterial Properties of Edible Films Formulated with Apple Skin Polyphenols
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages M149–M155, March 2011
How to Cite
Du, W.-X., Olsen, C.W., Avena-Bustillos, R.J., Friedman, M. and McHugh, T.H. (2011), Physical and Antibacterial Properties of Edible Films Formulated with Apple Skin Polyphenols. Journal of Food Science, 76: M149–M155. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02012.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- MS 20100945 Submitted 8/21/2010, Accepted 11/21/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!