Highly Stable, Edible Cellulose Films Incorporating Chitosan Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages N25–N29, March 2011
How to Cite
de Moura, M. R., Lorevice, M. V., Mattoso, L. H.C. and Zucolotto, V. (2011), Highly Stable, Edible Cellulose Films Incorporating Chitosan Nanoparticles. Journal of Food Science, 76: N25–N29. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02013.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- MS 20101068 Submitted 9/21/2010, Accepted 11/22/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!