Taken in part from the PhD thesis of I. Rivero-Cruz.
Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial and Spasmolytic Properties of Poliomintha longiflora and Lippia graveolens Essential Oils**
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages C309–C317, March 2011
How to Cite
Rivero-Cruz, I., Duarte, G., Navarrete, A., Bye, R., Linares, E. and Mata, R. (2011), Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial and Spasmolytic Properties of Poliomintha longiflora and Lippia graveolens Essential Oils. Journal of Food Science, 76: C309–C317. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02022.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20101074 Submitted 9/22/2010, Accepted 11/9/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!