Antibrowning and Antimicrobial Activities of the Water-Soluble Extract from Pine Needles of Cedrus deodara
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages C318–C323, March 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, W.-C., Jia, L.-R., Zhang, Y., Cen, J.-Q., Chen, X., Gao, H., Feng, S. and Huang, Y.-N. (2011), Antibrowning and Antimicrobial Activities of the Water-Soluble Extract from Pine Needles of Cedrus deodara. Journal of Food Science, 76: C318–C323. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02023.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20101079 Submitted 9/23/2010, Accepted 11/28/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!