Fermented Nondigestible Fraction from Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Cultivar Negro 8025 Modulates HT-29 Cell Behavior
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages T41–T47, March 2011
How to Cite
Cruz-Bravo, R.K., Guevara-Gonzalez, R., Ramos-Gomez, M., Garcia-Gasca, T., Campos-Vega, R., Oomah, B.D. and Loarca-Piña, G. (2011), Fermented Nondigestible Fraction from Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Cultivar Negro 8025 Modulates HT-29 Cell Behavior. Journal of Food Science, 76: T41–T47. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02025.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20100522 Submitted 5/12/2010, Accepted 12/9/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!