Tae Joon Won and Bongjoon Kim contributed equally to this study.
Modulation of Th1/Th2 Balance by Lactobacillus Strains Isolated from Kimchi via Stimulation of Macrophage Cell Line J774A.1 In Vitro
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages H55–H61, March 2011
How to Cite
Won, T. J., Kim, B., Song, D. S., Lim, Y. T., Oh, E. S., Lee, D. I., Park, E. S., Min, H., Park, S.-Y. and Hwang, K. W. (2011), Modulation of Th1/Th2 Balance by Lactobacillus Strains Isolated from Kimchi via Stimulation of Macrophage Cell Line J774A.1 In Vitro. Journal of Food Science, 76: H55–H61. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02031.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20100846 Submitted 7/26/2010, Accepted 12/4/2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2IFN-γ Induction on Carbohydrate Binding Module of Fungal Immunomodulatory Protein in Human Peripheral Mononuclear Cells, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60, 19, 4914, , , , , , ,
- 4Therapeutic potential of Lactobacillus plantarum CJLP133 for house-dust mite-induced dermatitis in NC/Nga mice, Cellular Immunology, 2012, 277, 1-2, 49, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Immunomodulatory activity ofLactobacillusstrains isolated from fermented vegetables and infant stool, Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2011, 89, 6, 429, , , , , , , , , , ,