Mention of trade names or commercial products in this report is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Effect of Rapid Thawing on the Meat Quality Attributes of USDA Select Beef Strip Loin Steaks
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages S156–S162, March 2011
How to Cite
Eastridge, J. S. and Bowker, B. C. (2011), Effect of Rapid Thawing on the Meat Quality Attributes of USDA Select Beef Strip Loin Steaks. Journal of Food Science, 76: S156–S162. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02037.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20101073 Submitted 9/22/2010, Accepted 12/6/2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of high voltage electrostatic field treatment on thawing characteristics and post-thawing quality of frozen pork tenderloin meat, Journal of Food Engineering, 2013, 115, 2, 245, , , , ,
- 2The Effect of Various Methods of Defrosting on Microbial Contamination of Frozen Banana Shrimp (Penaeus merguiensis), Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 2012, 2, 3, S1888,