Isolation and Characterization of Lecithin from Squid (Todarodes pacificus) Viscera Deoiled by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages C350–C354, March 2011
How to Cite
Uddin, Md. S., Kishimura, H. and Chun, B.-S. (2011), Isolation and Characterization of Lecithin from Squid (Todarodes pacificus) Viscera Deoiled by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction. Journal of Food Science, 76: C350–C354. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.02039.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- MS 20101191 Submitted 10/20/2010, Accepted 12/3/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!