Vitamin C and Sugar Levels as Simple Markers for Discriminating Spanish Honey Sources
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages C356–C361, April 2011
How to Cite
León-Ruiz, V., Vera, S., González-Porto, A. V. and Andrés, M. P. S. (2011), Vitamin C and Sugar Levels as Simple Markers for Discriminating Spanish Honey Sources. Journal of Food Science, 76: C356–C361. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02041.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- MS 20100652 Submitted 6/11/2010, Accepted 11/22/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!