Attenuation of Fatty Liver and Prevention of Hypercholesterolemia by Extract of Curcuma longa through Regulating the Expression of CYP7A1, LDL-Receptor, HO-1, and HMG-CoA Reductase
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages H80–H89, April 2011
How to Cite
Yiu, W.-F., Kwan, P.-L., Wong, C.-Y., Kam, T.-S., Chiu, S.-M., Chan, S.-W. and Chan, R. (2011), Attenuation of Fatty Liver and Prevention of Hypercholesterolemia by Extract of Curcuma longa through Regulating the Expression of CYP7A1, LDL-Receptor, HO-1, and HMG-CoA Reductase. Journal of Food Science, 76: H80–H89. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02042.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20100769 Submitted 7/8/2010, Accepted 12/13/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!