Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Chlorine Stabilizer T-128 Enhances Efficacy of Chlorine against Cross-Contamination by E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella in Fresh-Cut Lettuce Processing
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages M218–M224, April 2011
How to Cite
Nou, X., Luo, Y., Hollar, L., Yang, Y., Feng, H., Millner, P. and Shelton, D. (2011), Chlorine Stabilizer T-128 Enhances Efficacy of Chlorine against Cross-Contamination by E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella in Fresh-Cut Lettuce Processing. Journal of Food Science, 76: M218–M224. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02046.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- MS 20101121 Submitted 9/30/2010, Accepted 12/19/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!