Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Application of Polylactic Acid Coating with Antimicrobials in Reduction of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella Stanley on Apples
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages M184–M188, April 2011
How to Cite
Jin, T. and Niemira, B. A. (2011), Application of Polylactic Acid Coating with Antimicrobials in Reduction of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella Stanley on Apples. Journal of Food Science, 76: M184–M188. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02052.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20100802 Submitted 7/16/2010, Accepted 12/30/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!