Antifungal Effectiveness of Potassium Sorbate Incorporated in Edible Coatings Against Spoilage Molds of Apples, Cucumbers, and Tomatoes during Refrigerated Storage
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages M210–M217, April 2011
How to Cite
Mehyar, G. F., Al-Qadiri, H. M., Abu-Blan, H. A. and Swanson, B. G. (2011), Antifungal Effectiveness of Potassium Sorbate Incorporated in Edible Coatings Against Spoilage Molds of Apples, Cucumbers, and Tomatoes during Refrigerated Storage. Journal of Food Science, 76: M210–M217. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02059.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- MS 20101056 Submitted 9/19/2010, Accepted 12/27/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!