Antimicrobial Edible Apple Films Inactivate Antibiotic Resistant and Susceptible Campylobacter jejuni Strains on Chicken Breast
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© University of Arizona Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages M163–M168, April 2011
How to Cite
Mild, R. M., Joens, L. A., Friedman, M., Olsen, C. W., McHugh, T. H., Law, B. and Ravishankar, S. (2011), Antimicrobial Edible Apple Films Inactivate Antibiotic Resistant and Susceptible Campylobacter jejuni Strains on Chicken Breast. Journal of Food Science, 76: M163–M168. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02065.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- MS 20100605 Submitted 6/1/2010, Accepted 1/3/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!