The Impact of High Pressure and Temperature on Bacterial Spores: Inactivation Mechanisms of Bacillus subtilis above 500 MPa
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages M189–M197, April 2011
How to Cite
Reineke, K., Mathys, A. and Knorr, D. (2011), The Impact of High Pressure and Temperature on Bacterial Spores: Inactivation Mechanisms of Bacillus subtilis above 500 MPa. Journal of Food Science, 76: M189–M197. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02066.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- MS 20100881 Submitted 7/3/2010, Accepted 12/30/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!