Characteristics and Antioxidant Activity of Maillard Reaction Products from Psicose-Lysine and Fructose-Lysine Model Systems
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages C398–C403, April 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, Y., Zhang, X., Guan, Y. and Sun, Y. (2011), Characteristics and Antioxidant Activity of Maillard Reaction Products from Psicose-Lysine and Fructose-Lysine Model Systems. Journal of Food Science, 76: C398–C403. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02072.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- MS 20101020 Submitted 9/10/2010, Accepted 1/4/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!