Raphasatin Is a More Potent Inducer of the Detoxification Enzymes Than Its Degradation Products
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages C504–C511, April 2011
How to Cite
Scholl, C., Eshelman, B. D., Barnes, D. M. and Hanlon, P. R. (2011), Raphasatin Is a More Potent Inducer of the Detoxification Enzymes Than Its Degradation Products. Journal of Food Science, 76: C504–C511. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02078.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- MS 20101361 Submitted 12/1/2010, Accepted 1/4/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!