Determining Consumer Purchase Intentions: The Importance of Dry Matter, Size, and Price of Kiwifruit
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages S177–S184, April 2011
How to Cite
Jaeger, S. R., Harker, R., Triggs, C. M., Gunson, A., Campbell, R. L., Jackman, R. and Requejo-Jackman, C. (2011), Determining Consumer Purchase Intentions: The Importance of Dry Matter, Size, and Price of Kiwifruit. Journal of Food Science, 76: S177–S184. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02084.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20100570 Submitted 5/25/2010, Accepted 1/21/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!