The use of trade, firm, or corporation names in this publication is for the information and convenience of the reader. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or the Agricultural Research Service of any product or service to the exclusion of others that may be suitable.
Use of Gelatin Gels as a Reference Material for Performance Evaluation of Meat Shear Force Measurements
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages S210–S216, April 2011
How to Cite
Bowker, B. C., Eastridge, J. S. and Solomon, M. B. (2011), Use of Gelatin Gels as a Reference Material for Performance Evaluation of Meat Shear Force Measurements. Journal of Food Science, 76: S210–S216. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02100.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20101102 Submitted 9/28/2010, Accepted 1/29/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!