Heat Treatment of Brussels Sprouts Retains Their Ability to Induce Detoxification Enzyme Expression In Vitro and In Vivo
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages C454–C461, April 2011
How to Cite
Robbins, M. G., Andersen, G., Somoza, V., Eshelman, B. D., Barnes, D. M. and Hanlon, P. R. (2011), Heat Treatment of Brussels Sprouts Retains Their Ability to Induce Detoxification Enzyme Expression In Vitro and In Vivo. Journal of Food Science, 76: C454–C461. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02105.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- MS 20101239 Submitted 11/1/2010, Accepted 1/26/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!